Duration: 4 years
Computer engineering program trains students for a bachelor's degree in the "Computer Engineer" formation that develops applications by participating in business life, takes part in the effective operation of computer systems or components, and develops itself.
Studying about computer engineering will contribute as follows:
- Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering subjects related to their own branches; ability to apply theoretical and applied knowledge in these areas to model and solve engineering problems.
- Ability to identify, define, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems; ability to select and apply appropriate analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
- Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product under realistic constraints and conditions to meet specific requirements; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose. (Realistic constraints and conditions include elements such as economy, environmental problems, sustainability, manufacturability, ethics, health, safety, social and political problems, depending on the nature of the design.)
- Ability to develop, select and use modern techniques and tools required for engineering practice; ability to use information technologies effectively.
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, collect data, analyze and interpret results for investigating engineering problems.
- Ability to work effectively in intra-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary teams; ability to work individually.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, both orally and in writing; Knowledge of at least one foreign language.
- Awareness of the necessity of lifelong learning; the ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology, and to constantly renew itself.
- Awareness of professional and ethical responsibility.
- Information about business life practices such as project management, risk management and change management; awareness of entrepreneurship, innovation and sustainable development.
- Knowledge about the universal and social effects of engineering applications on health, environment and safety and contemporary problems; awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions.
Check top private universities to study computer engineering in Turkey!